- Added New Hub (MAJOR)
- Added New PVPX Sign
- Added New Events GUI
- Added 9 New, Custom made Maps. (MAJOR)
- Tested & Optimized Anticheats for Practice (MAJOR)
- Fixed KitEditor
- Fixed PVP Bots Knockback (MAJOR)
- Added Disboard Bot to the Discord server (MAJOR)
- Added Circle Bot to Discord (MAJOR)
- New Arcade Lobby (MAJOR)
- New Scoreboard Design (MAJOR)
- New Messages Design (MAJOR)
- Optimized Anticheat on all servers.
- New HomePage
- New Stats Page (MAJOR)
- Fix Website (MAJOR)
- Unify all pages headers
KITS 1.0 RELEASE
Hello Everyone! I will be announcing the release of Kits 1.0 on PVPX.
What is Kits?
On Kits, you can make Clans, or Factions, and fight eachother in the large map. You can earn money by fighting others in the map, and get paid real cash if you are first on the faction top.
* World Border: 3000 Blocks
* Warzone Radius: 1000 Blocks
* End Portals: (1000,1000) Each Quadrant
* Classes: Miner, Archer, Rogue, Bard
* Website: pvpx.net
* Store: pvpx.net/store
- Changed Party Hotbar style
- Changed Leave Queue items
- Changed Party chat Prefix, and added a shortcut '!' to use party chat
- Changed Party Fight GUI
- Changed Party Settings GUI
- Updated Discord Invites '/discord'
- Fixed Placeholders not working
- Added Games menu
- Added Gamemodes item in hotbar
- Fixed Sumo Event
- Added Brackets Tournaments
- Increased Max Party players limit from 10 to 30
- Changed Settings GUI '/settings'
- Fixed Perks Menu not opening, and throwing an error
- Fixed BedWars Party FFA glitch
- Added new **Stats** GUI, and fixed the durability status on Games GUI
- Fixed Duels Maps
- Changed Duels Messages
- Changed KitPVP Prefix
- Fixed Anticheat kicking players for 'Move'
- Fixed Anticheat AutoEat alerts
- Fixed AntiCheat Packet alerts
- Added new Queue system
- Anvil Spleef
- Cannon Paintings
- Further Development on Arcade
As you guys know, we currently have 3 gamemodes, and more coming. We have Arcade Games, Practice, and KitPVP
Since we have just released Arcade, there will be some bugs. If you have any bugs, please head to pvpx.net/forums/bugs, OR report any bugs on our discord server!
- PVPX Development Team